Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rave party

I'm sure u guys have seen the new music video for 'Love Story 2050'. It's called 'Milo Na Milo' and is basically showing us Priyanka's potato-head-look and Harman's awesome dance moves which are eerily similar to Hrithik Roshan's moves. Harman has reportedly said that he has only danced in front of the camera and the bathroom mirror...I guess he and Hrithik danced togehter in the bathroom...ok that sounded totally wrong.

Another scary thing is that Hrithik and Harman look like twins. Anyways...if the future will look anything like shown in 'Love Story 2050' then I'm officially committing suicide. I don't want to wear rave-clothes and fugly tomato-wigs. This shit is scaring me. I need to comfort myself with my blond wig. Watch the video below.



No comments: