Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shahid Kapoor and Vidya Balan

Kismet Connection, featuring Shahid Kapoor and Vidya Balan, is up for release on July 11.
Which could be why theyare readily talking about their romance, if only to deny it. A rumored real life romance can be a big draw at the box office. Ca-ching!

Or maybe there is something going on for real?

"Vidya is my co-star and we are good friends. But this isn't your Bollywood kind of good friend. I mean, she's a nice girl, a fantastic co-star and one of the many friends I have," said Shahid. "Incidentally, Sania Mirza is also a friend and we meet, but there's no romance. I guess I'm an easy target because I'm single."

"I'm scared of saying anything," says Vidya, "We worked together for 60 days in Toronto and I'm fond of Shahid, but he's just as a friend."

They're not completely denying the romance, that there's no chance. I think there might be something between those two.

No comments: