Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whiteness

Preity Zinta Peity Zinta

Preity Zinta is the type of girls who just can't sit at home and do nothing. She's always out and about showing off her latest haute-couture-purchases. Think about it...when was the last time she starred in a movie or had anything else to promote? It's been like 7 years but you still see her everywhere. She's a hot force not to be taken lightly. Her outfit at this event is kind of fug. I mean the stones on the dress are giving me a headache. Anyways...I can't deny her hotness. Guess who else attented the event...None other than Bollywood's biggest actress ever; Sophie Chaudhary. 'Notice the irony in my writing'.

Note: Why is Preity's BF always pouting his lips? It scares me.

Sophie ChaudharyPreity and bfPreityPreity from behind

No comments: