Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Z-list



Hritisha Bhatt is definetely on the Z-list...if there is such a list. But u can't deny the fact that she's the hotness! I mean look at her...nearly perfect. I don't know why but she has always reminded me of Kylie Minogue.

Look at Mithun! So Buddha! (that's old in hindi) And to think he once had Madhuri as his heroine! Well those days are long gone and these days belong to ur fugly son. I don't know his name yet but he scares me....those dance moves and that face 'eeeeeeeeeek'

Oh yeah...that random Zee-TV-VJ (His name is Rohit Roy...he was in 'Shootout At Lokhandwala'. Don't u remember??!!...probably cuz u never saw that piece of shit movie) was also present at the function. Or is it a function? Man I'm getting tired. Z-listers always suck out your energy like that. Creepy.



No comments: