Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Watching her dance gives me seizures

Rakhi doing what she does best

Squeezing every moment of her victory in 'Yeh Hai Jalwa'. Rakhi threw a party (again) to celebrate her win. Here she is doing what she does best, in my opinion, sitting and looking pretty. Well, maybe not the last bit, but sitting. She brought the kiddies with her and with that I mean the kids that did all the work in the competition, while she barley moved. You guys have such dirty minds. Should they be partying, the kids? I know Lindsay had an early start, but they are way too young.

Rakhi also did some "dancing". You know, when she makes a move her and makes a move there. She calls it dancing, I call it stumbling around.

Rakhi does her "dance"Rakhi and the kiddiesRakhi doing what she does bestRakhi calls that dancing

No comments: