Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Genetalia

The music for 'Jane Tu Ya Jaane Na' has been released. No...I haven't downloaded it yet but I will soon. The music release was attented by a lot of people including Aamir 'smartypants' Khan, Shammi 'fatty' Kapoor, Imran Khan and the new girl Genelia. What's up with her name?! She must have had a rough childhood with a name like that. Who knew she was so good-looking in real life? It's usually the other way around but Genetalia has proven that u can look totally shittilicious in reel life and still look like the hotness in real life. Her pointy shoes are annoying me though....I feel my eye's being poked out by the shoes just by looking at them.

I don't know why but the pic of Aamir and Shammi reminds me of a wonderful poem I once heard. It goes something like this: 'Fatty and Skinny went to bed. Fatty farted and skinny was dead.'




No comments: