Friday, May 23, 2008

Salman on tv!?

Oh. My. God. I can't take this anymore. Why can't actors stick to acting and not hosting tv shows? I'm losing my mind. Salman acting skills isn't great, so why is he hosting a tv-show? We know it'll be unbareable for the audience. With his fake laugh. You know, he does it all the time in his movies.

Anyway, the show is called 'Dus Ka Dum '. Not sure what it is, but I think it's about 10 stupid people including himself doing something. He's going to promote it through the cricket thing (original, huh?), IPL. And guess what. He has started to blog too. I don't think you should give actors to much freedom, cause they'll end up humiliating themselves through running their mouths (fingers in this case?).


Check out more promo pictures here.


Note: If he keeps hugging the milk, it'll go sour because of the stank from his armpits.

No comments: