Monday, June 23, 2008

Is she the Indian version of Madonna?



Let me just walk you through this video and give my toughts. First: who the hell is Sherlyn Chopra? And is that is her singing? If it is her, I would rather buy my album than hers. That doesn't mean that I can sing. When I sing, it sounds like I'm strangling a cat but her voice is like strangling the whole zoo. At the same time.

Gotta give props to Sharon, who was handling the hair & make-up. She made Sherlyn look trannylicious, with emphasizing the forehead with glitter and rhinestones.

This question to Remo D'Souza, the director: What is up with the cowboy hat? You're not in Texas or in 1999 haning with Destiny's Child. You're not Peter André or Jessica Alba starring in Sin City.

Then there is the scene with plastic snow and the guy with a leaf blower. Really hot. Notice how everyone doesn't care. There is a chick in slutty outfits in front of them, and they seem indifferent.

The guy showing Sherlyn how to do the sexy posing on the chair works it way better than her. Work it. She can barely do the moves.

After that we get to the scene where she crawls around in chili con carne. It seems like the dude just poured his left-overs from last nights dinner on her. And then she brings a friend. Notice still who everybody doesn't seem to care.

The last scene looks a lot like Britney Spears' "I'm a slave for u". It's not the first time she does something that Britney has done before. What's up with the cut up wifebeater on the guy? Showing off his pecs, but hiding his flabby abs. Good thinking, I should try that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post :D