Sunday, May 18, 2008

Not dating

OK. If Priyanka is to believe then she and Harman are just good friends and nothing else. 'Good friends' you're right. There's no smoke without a fire honey. Anyways a new pic from 'Love Story 2050' just hit the Internet and so did the inside from this month's Filmfare. The movie still looks very futuristic NOT. I doubt that we'll be wearing razortreated wifebeaters any time soon...Or wait maybe I will. Priyanka's hair looks exquisite if 'exquisite' means shittilicious. Yeah I just made that word up and don't know what it means but let me tell u....it's not a positive word. Anyways Priyanka and Harman are such fashion icons...for tranny-messes like Rakhi Sawant that is.

Note: What the fartbutt is a '4 am friend'? Sounds cool...I want one of those.

No comments: