Friday, June 6, 2008

Congrats Katrina

Katrina Kaif FHM

Katrina Kaif is the sexiest woman in the world 2008 according to FHM. Well, not really.
This is only in India. So it's kinda misleading isn't it? She's only the sexiest to the indian demographic. I'm not sure if I like her, I find her a bit horse-faced. "Why the long face, Katrina?" Haha.

FHM India to be clear. FHM readers in the US (and the UK, I think) voted Megan Fox as the sexiest woman. I don't really like to rank people, but that's because I'm jealous.

Here's the rest of the list:
2. Megan Fox
3. Kareena Kapoor
4. Deepika Padukone
5. Bipasha Basu
6. Aishwarya Rai
7. Angelina Jolie
8. Priyanka Chopra
9. Lara Dutta

I can't believe that Bipasha was ranked higher than Aish. There's a difference between sexy and slutty. Aish does sexy in a suttle and classy way. All Bipasha does is taking her clothes of (anyone seen Race?) and looking butch when she "performes".

Here's another pic of Katrina.
Katrina Kaif

No comments: